Spektrum DX8 2600mA-h Transmitter battery
True Blue Fromeco, Tried and Tested!
3.3 oz with JR plug
7.0VDC under 1amp load for recharge
8.4VDC Full Charge
Fromeco Lithium Ion line of batteries the "Relion" has been going strong in different variants since 2003. Fromeco only uses premium Lithium Ion cells. It's the difference between US and them! High Energy Density, NO memory effect, little to no loss of charge when stored properly, wrapped up in a super light weight package. For years our packs have been replacing the Heavier NiCad and NiMH packs of old.
How to Install the "Relion" Spektrum DX8 battery pack
- Pull the back cover off your transmitter
- There are 2 square foam blocks in the battery compartment
- Pull both of these out, they are not held in by anything but fit
- Install Spektrum DX8 battery "Relion"
- Plug in White JR type Transmitter plug, tuck away JR charging jack
- We recommend blocking in your new battery so that it doesn't rattle around in the battery compartment